Top 5 Reasons to Live in the Gulch
The Gulch has become a jewel in the Nashville area. People, restaurants and businesses are flocking to the area and tourist are following!
We wanted to learn more about the popularity of Gulch, so we sat down with local real estate professional Carolyn Akins to find out the top 5 reasons people would want to live in this part of Nashville. Here is her list...
1. Top of the world living: From the most majestic views in the city to the most swanky of amenities, the Gulch has a downtown high rise to fit the needs and tastes of anyone around. The Gulch is made up of three gorgeous high rise buildings that offer fabulous amenities with fabulous locations. All three high rise buildings are right in the heart of The Gulch. The second you walk out the door you are immersed with shops and restaurants of your choosing!
2. Restaurants: Some of the best restaurants in the city are located in The Gulch from the M Street Group of restaurants to other eclectic fares to enjoy. From high end steak houses, Mexican, Italian, to cozy bistro, there is a restaurant in The Gulch to wet even the pickiest of eaters! Take time to stroll along the streets of The Gulch and see the wide variety of places to eat, drink and enjoy!
3. Shops: Look no further to The Gulch to see some great, independent shops here in The Gulch. These are shops you won’t find anywhere else in the city. From local shops where country music is its backbone to the high scale boot fashion you can’t find anywhere else in Nashville.
4. Hotel/Entertainment: The new Thompson Hotel is the newest addition to The Gulch’s landscape. The gorgeous hotel sits int eh middle of The Gulch with complete walkability to shops and restaurants. At the top of the hotel you will find a roof top bar, that if you didn’t know, you would think you were in a movie due to the amazing views and 360 degree landscape of our wonderful city. The roof top bar fills quickly with amazing food and drinks.
5. Walkability: If you want to live where you can leave your front door with the world as your oyster, then look no further than The Gulch. You won’t find a better place to live to be “in the thick of things”. You will also note that you are just minutes from downtown, but in a whole other world, one which I would encourage you to visit if you can’t make it your home!
If you'd like more information about living in the Gultch or have any other questions about residential real estate in Nashville, you can contact Carolyn direct!
Carolyn Akins Real Estate